profile_image
작성자삐돌이 조회 31회 작성일 2020-09-26 12:49:52 댓글 0

본문

파워포인트 1분 카운트다운효과 만들기

1분 인트로 먼저보기는 트위터를 방문해주세요.
https://twitter.com/Springwater72/status/1081674096490930177
위드비비 : 파일 저장을 어떤 형식으로 저장하면 위젯처럼 사용 가능할까요? 참고로 2007 사용중입니다
이니나 : 감사합니다 ~
수홀릭 : 구독하고 가요 ~ 너무 친절하게 잘 알려주시네요 ^^~ 좋은 정보 감사합니다. 정말 필요한 정보였어요 !!
염태경 : 맨 첨 타이머 써도 됄까요 ?
22c Lucas Tan Ang Xuan : can someone translate to english?
Janis Lee : 2019버전으로 부탁드려요ㅠㅠ
헤일리의 토스팩토리 : 저렇게만들었는데요ㅠ화면에서59가 아니구 60부터 카운터다운되게 하려면 어떻게해야되나요???
하은. : 헐 ㅠㅠㅠ진짜 큰 도움 받았습니다 너무 감사합니다!!!
f&c : 와 정말 필요한 정보였는데 감사합니다ㅠㅠ
저렇게 편리하고 쉬운 작업이였군요!

피피티 응급실_028_정규_간단한 타이머 제작

전자시계.
막대형.
원형.
모래시계형.
조현영 : 필요한 부분이었는데.. 감사합니다.
Moah Kindergarten : 너무 유용한 영상 감사합니다 ~ 유튜부 영상에 타이머 넣는 데 사용해 보겠습니다.

Create A Custom Progress Bar Timer In PowerPoint

In this tutorial I'll show you how to create your own custom progress bar timer to show a visual indication of how much time is left for a particular task, allowing you to choose any period of time from 1 minute to 1 hour.
Imran Nur : Tanks bro.
Ramsha Saud : Can you make a video on how to add 2 pictures at the same time on iMovie( I am a new YouTuber)Please reply
umm e hanni : thank you. this was really helpful
Rina F : Thank you so much to share this video. It really helps me a lot and so much easier than using numbers
Macarena Muñoz : What a great video! Thank you so much. Everythig is so clear and easy to follow. And you are so nice and polite =)
Healthy Mind Project : Thanks. Very useful. Much better solution than some of the add-ons that I saw in other videos. This one is neat and effective. Thanks again.
Hristo Stavri : Yo you are legend that timer helped me to make os
Boston's Web Pro : Thank you for posting this this was a great help and it was very easy to follow
KAVITHA SURESH : This sounds good for a single slide but i need a timer for 25 minutes presentation with more number of slides , in this point were should be the timer placed ?for each slide/time may vary for presentation can i be suggested a solution please
Anna Marie Varghese : Thank you so much for this video, this is a great help for me. I tried many timers but nothing worked, but this one did,now I can use it for my class.

#ppt타이머

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,348건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.sresort.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz